We have held a meeting once a month at the leader's suggestion since 1999. This meeting aims to promote exchanges among scientists with different background of researches. The meeting was named after a flower which enriches the summer of Hokkaido (Enreiso). The project started on the basis of the Enreiso meeting. A number of members of the meeting now join the project. The Enreiso meeting is held at noon on Wednesday at A2-67 in Faculty of Engineering in Hokkaido University.
Titles and Speakers in recent Enreiso meetings
- 151th: 10 Mar, 2011: K. Ema (Sophia Univ)
- 150th: 7 Mar, 2011: T. Hujii (Hiroshima Univ)
Y. Toda (Hokkaido Univ)
- 149th: 28 Jan, 2011: K. Yakushi (Institute for Molecular Science)
- 148th: 12 Jan, 2011: K. Tenya (Shinshu Univ)
- 147th: 15 Dec, 2010: K. Shimada (Hiroshima Univ)
- 146th: 25 Nov, 2010: M. Oshikawa (Tokyo Univ)
- 145th: 12 Oct, 2010: H. Shima (Hokkaido Univ)
- 144th: 6 Oct, 2010: M. Tokuno (DPMC University of Geneva)
- 143th: 5 Oct, 2010: K. Kanoda (Tokyo Univ)
- 142th: 10 Sept, 2010: Y. Hukumoto (Kyusyu Univ)
- 141th: 23 Aug, 2010: Dean Korosak (University of Maribor, Slovenia)
"Networking beta-cells: The role of cell-to-cell network topology in bursting oscillations patternss"
- 140th: 27 Jul, 2010: R. Takahasi (RIKEN)
"Exploring physics and astrophysics of galactic center black hole by general relativistic hydrodynamic and ray-tracing simulations"
- 139th: 11 Jun, 2010: K. Umetsu (Taiwan Academia Sinica)
"Galaxy Cluster Gravitational Lensing as a Cosmological Probe "
- 138th: 19 Mar, 2010: S. Nagataki (Kyoto Univ)
"Numerical High-Energy Astrophysics"
- 137th: 4 Dec, 2009: T. Yagi (Tokyo Univ)
136th: 9 Nov, 2009: N. Hatakenaka (Hiroshima Univ)
135th: 18 Sep, 2009: N. Nagaosa (Tokyo Univ)
"Theory of Multiferroics "
134th: 21 Aug, 2009: O. Seto (Hokkai-Gakuen Univ)
"Supersymmetric Dark Matter: Candidates, Detection, and Cosmology"
133th: 7 Aug, 2009: T. Nagasaka (Tohoku Univ)
132th: 29 Jul, 2009: T. Tanaka (Kyoto Univ)
"Non-linear evolution of denisty perturbation during inflation and non-Gaussianity in cosmic microwave background"
131th: 29 Jul, 2009: The 1st International Mini-Workshop on Topological Physics
130th: 21 May, 2009: T. Koga (Hokkaido Univ)
"Weak localization/Antilocalization and spin interference in InAlAs/InGaAs/InAlAs quantum wells"
129th: 27 Apr, 2009: N. Matsunaga (Hokkaido Univ)
"Electronic properties of quasi-one-dimensional organic conductors"
Enreiso Meeting 2008
Enreiso Meeting 2007
Enreiso Meeting 2006
Enreiso Meeting 2005
Enreiso Meeting 2004